Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I HAVEN'T USED IT SWAP

Hi there.  I wanted to share with you all what I have been working on..
I finally subscribed to a  few swaps.  Here are the cards I made for 2 of them.
I will upload some pics of my other swaps soon.  
I entered a hat pin swap too.
I'm in love with making them right now.  
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed my creations
Happy Stamping!! 


I used  a MFT PI stamp.  I just love this lil girl.
I paper pieced her shirt
add a rubber flower to her hair oh yeah and a lil bling.


close up of my lil cutie...


I made this one using all SU product and stamp set (friends-24/7).  
I used copic markers for the blue flowers.  Add a lil bling...
Also one of my new finds an I am roses blue rose.  


A close up of the I am roses rose.. They r sooo beautiful!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment